She hosts the "Bee Hive" a fantastic resource for modern quilt blocks too, I know the PEIMQG has chosen some of our Queen Bee blocks from her Bee Hive.
Alyce currently lives in Australia but has started her quilting journey in Japan. I think it would be very interesting to be a quilter experiencing 2 very different countries and cultures.
Alyce is also the author of "DIY Block Design" a fantastic resource for anyone wanting to design and create their own quilt blocks. Be sure to check out her blog:
- What do you love about (Modern) quilting?
- Where do you draw inspiration?
I find most of my inspiration in the geometric designs around my everyday life, whether it’s a fence, a shop sign, or a manhole cover!
3. What are you currently working on? (Can we have a sneak peek?)
- Solids or Prints?
- Precuts or Stash?
- Favorite Tool/Trick you can’t live without?
- What’s your Favorite Blog and/or Designer?
- What’s one thing we should know about you?